Saturday, July 31, 2010

FILE NUMBER :- 0023-0007-1953-D

                               WARNING                                 
When you live your life in a world of illusion
it is good to know which door to open
to get back to
reality.


''It's what the sign read on the way in'' ....

        
I don't know how I got to be here ....
I don't know why I am here ....
I have never been in this room before,
why am I here ....
I think the wall in front of me has just changed colour,
it has done it again ... and again ....
why am I here,   
this is not happening to me ....
maybe I am dreaming, asleep .... 
and just about now I am going to wake up,
because I realised I was in a dream .... 
I should just about be waking up now, I know this,
I have done this before,
many times .... 
just as I have dreamt before,
many times ....
I have woken up before,
many times ....
why am I not awake now ... maybe I am ....
no ... still in this dream ... still in this room, 
and that wall has just changed colour again,
there ... it's doing it again ....
I will wake up soon ....
that I know ....
what dream does my mind hold to lure me from this room,
when my mind abides nowhere,
but this room is not so bad,
not like some of the other rooms I have been in ....
maybe for eons,
it has a nice smell ....
smells like Lilac,
I love the sound of that word,
'Lilac'....
and the smell of that pale reddish purple flower,
the white is nice too but it was always the purple flower that did it for me ....
oh ... that wall ... all walls, 
they now have the lilac colour ....
think blue,
now it has changed to blue ....
 think green,
think forty shades of green ....
I now have forty shades of green in front of me,
swaying in and out that I feel I am 'connected' by origin
to the rain-forest with all this green in and around me ....
smells like it too,     
'Connected' .... 
heat and dampness hanging thick in the air,
that I feel I am being,  
suffocated ....
don't like that word, 
'suffocated' ....
feels as it sounds,
suffocating,    
STOP ....  
change that thought ....
Lilac ....
that's better,
now I have smell and colour ....
think red,    
   now I have colour and heat,         
I know what's happening now ....
at-this-time-in-this-dream-in-this-room,
my thoughts become the reality,
reality in the illusion and that I have all my senses ....
have to be extra-extra careful here with my thoughts,
and what could happen,    
my own thoughts could be the 'death' of me now,   
my thoughts are my reality in the illusion ....
as I think there go 'I' ....
my thinking is not done by proxy .... 
it's done by me,
as nothing exists apart from my mind ....
I have always done my own thinking and therefore
'I' feel 'I am' ....
leaving nothing behind, 
this is where thought is useless,     
for there is nowhere which is outside the mind ....
'Proxy',   
sounds dirty, proxy ....
tell me you don't feel dirty when you say it ....
'proxy' ...
for such a small word with a dirty feeling to it,
it carries a lot of power when put into action ....
evil comes to the mind,
but in the mind can be destroyed ....
a nice thought now,   
 before I go down too far on that road
where I might find myself lost and not able to get back
to where ever I came from .... 
but there is nowhere outside of my mind,
now that I know I can do anything and that the only limits are set by my own thoughts ....
this is the action of using my mind to produce thoughts,
or convert symbolic responses to stimuli ....
a broken mind will never reflect again,
unless you cherish an idle thought, 
which brings to mind ....
'Virtual' ....
so can I tell myself that the virtual memory of my mind is allowing me to interact with my thoughts that are producing a virtual image that has the experience of being in a very real environment but created with my, 
I would prefer to believe and do I have a choice, 
my Subconscious Mind ....
for I have forgotten what I have learned,  
but I practice what I will learn,
and that allows me to interact in causing changes,
not just 'changes',
but permanent changes,
as in physical state and mental state of mind
as I see fit .... 
and do I have control over my destiny,
or is this a virtual game we are taken part in
unknown to ourselves ....
The Illusion .... 
I think I can tell myself that,
as best as I see it for now 
but all that could very well change,
like the thoughts that go with the emotions
that can bring on the thoughts,
like the bells that make no sound, 
a virtual revolution of thoughts is having the essence or effect but not the appearance or form of the species
Homo Sapiens,
but that which is you in all it's glory and fullness ... complete,      
The Reality ...The Illusion, 
which brings to mind,   
'Virtue' ....
we cannot have Homo Sapiens walking around without  virtue,   
they go hand in hand,
like Jack and Jill going up the hill .... 
but you remember what happened to Jack and Jill,
they fell down from the hill .... 
was it vice that brought Jack and Jill
down from the hill of Eden ....
stirred by the tempest of delusion ....
could very well have been,   
vice .... if not .... 
virtue had the 'Upper Hand' ....
where we return to our origin,
where all things are viewed as One,
The Reality .... 
which brings to mind,   
'Vice',
the dark side of virtue .... 
destiny could mint a coin with the imprint of
virtue on one face and vice on the opposite face
and for each Homo Sapien
tossed the coin to decide on their
'life's journey' ....
virtue or vice ....
The Reality ....
I have Lilac in smell and in colour all around me,
I can assume I am now in my
'Comfort Zone',   
The Illusion ....
'Zone' ....
nice sounding word,  
has the 'feeling' when you say it,
as if in dragging it out into one long tone,
that you could use it in relaxing the mind
from all it's thoughts ....
zoneeeee .... 
The Illusion .... 
a white dove flew across the blue sky
and I thought how orderly the Universe is ....
 The Reality ....
How did I get here ....
 and where is 'here' ... this room ....
am I standing, sitting or lying down ....
can't tell,
I just know that I am here in this room that's like a box,
no windows no doors ....
will I live for a hundred years of my future life
in this room ... there is,
only-this-hour-in-this-day-in-this-time 
there is nowhere which is outside the mind,
The Reality .... 
so I can assume I am in my 'space',
created by my mind ....
that maybe I am 'dead' to all,
for peace of mind is disturbed 
for no purpose to be gained
the activities of the mind 
The Reality ....
and rid myself of conceptual thought
I can accomplish all things,
like the bird in the cage today
 tomorrow flying above the clouds
like the mind set free
and I am now in a state of transition,
nothing exists apart from mind   
that is where 'I am' ....  
in 'transition',     
moving from one 'state-of-mind' into another ....
eternally changing in this perfect contentment
of my Ignorance,
having no form or appearance,
now I know my physical state is 'dead',
and there is nowhere that I cannot go,
but my mind is 'alive' ....
nothing exists apart from mind,
this pure mind the source of all things 
for there is nothing to be attained outside of the mind,
the result is a state of 'non-being' 
if this were realized or attained 
 then I can call myself arrogant
for I cannot suppress my mind from all thinking
in that my thoughts are controlling the situation for the
'Continuous Transition'
of stepping into yet another  
  'Virtual Game', 
life and death continue endlessly 
within a thousand worlds complete in my mind
and I stepped out from one frame into another
in a flash of thought into the dense mist
and prepare to do battle with the tempest of delusion
and trust my natural responses ...
realise the source
eternally present
it flows through all things
for all things vanish into it
both inside and out and returns to the origin of all 
through it all things are done
like all rivers flow into the sea
with the wind against the wind
 'I go',
beyond the voidness
into the beginning
 and after 
 I return to the origin
and remain where I have been
the activities of the mind have no limit 
for all it's contents are reflected in the mind
the mind is the mind because of this
like the moon in the lake
which has no surface nor no reflection
for no traces are left where I walk
 for everything is mind-made 
are of one-mind and nothing else
understand this fact
and all delusions are removed
for all things are the manifestation
of the essence of mind
 'I can' .... 



                                             WARNING
                   File Number :- 0023-0007-1953-D
Reality is not about putting mankind into the illusion but putting the illusion into mankind .. there is nowhere which is outside the mind .... Enjoy.


''It's what the sign read on the way out'' ....



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

Terry said...

Puts into relief that the expanses of the mind really are without limit. We must also be careful to understand the 'signs'.

Terry

David Brophy said...

WE ARE THE PRISONERS OF OUR OWN THOUGHTS OF WHICH BECOME OUR DISFUNCTIONAL LIVES. FEAR IS THE DOOR LEAST OPENED YET THE MOST FULFILLING AS IN ITS ABSENCE FREEDOM IS CREATED FOREVER, ENJOY THE RIDE.