Wednesday, January 09, 2013

'' Faith and Myths ''

 

''Faith and Myths''

Mix media painting 
4ft. x 4ft.
[ now lost ]

The story ...
My reason for posting this work done early 1990's  is to remind me that there are times when it all comes together. My intention was to do a painting that could tell it's own story of me being born Irish and the sociological implications it had on me as a child.  All though I never considered myself as an artist who paints I feel this work does it for me and happy to leave it at that.




 Creative Commons License
'Faith and Myths' by DAF is licensed under a

 Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
 

2 comments:

briana banks said...

This is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it,especially into interesting articles you share here. Thankyou very much and keep up the good work.
help me with my essay
affordable market 360
adult market 360
cheap online degrees
rice exporters

DAF said...

Hi ... Thank you for your comment. I do my two blogs with sincerity and to share my journey in my art and the making of it. Visit my quotes ...
www.daf-justdust.blogspot.com