Sunday, September 06, 2009

A HOMAGE TO JOSEPH CORNELL

(A Separate Reality)


Mix Media .
36m x .34m


The Story

My tribute to one of the all time great Artists , Joseph Cornell , {American} , of the ' box art '. For those of you who know of the life and work of Cornell my homage is easy to read .
With this man's life , as an artist I can put him in a box and in the end we all go into a ' box ', my point is as human beings we have an in-built Gen for storing things away ...... like all animals  , think about it .
Cornell had a passion , that became an addiction ,
that became an ' Art Form ' and in my opinion he was the best .

''" Art is that passion that becomes an addiction that becomes a way to survive with the Mind "". .....daf

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: